Thursday, August 20, 2020

Just got home

 Just got home from Writer's Club.     There were the four of us there.   Nice during this pandemic, but we are trying to get more members.     There must be more writer's like us that like to bounce our work off of each other.     We do everything from poetry to novels to columns.    Such a deal.    Good stuff tonight.

The rest of the day was reasonably quiet.    Not TOO hot and still a bit less humidity.    Vita and I went for a couple of walks.   (I read that in Germany, they are trying to make it a law that if you own a dog you have to walk them twice a day for an hour. I assume the total time must be an hour.)    Vita gets about a half an hour and time to run around the back yard.    Today she treed a squirrel.   Boy was she happy.

Tomorrow I will be going to Celtic Club.    Sure will be glad to see my fellow Celts.  It has been a month.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: