Sunday, August 16, 2020

HI

Today would have been Dick and my 34th anniversary.    Golly, I miss him but I can't think of him without a smile because he made me feel so good.   

Bobbie and Bill sent flowers that arrived yesterday.    Beautiful red roses.    Bobbie never forgets.   I love my step children.    Dick was my first blessing in that marriage, the kids were my second.

I was checking in on Bart and Barb's pets as they were in Dallas with Timothy, my grandson and his wife Amber and Augie, my great grandson.    They are home safe and sound and had a great time.

That helped keep me busy this weekend along with watering the grass and plants and cleaning my desk which is a daily chore.

A new week starts tomorrow.   A pretty quiet early part though I have Writer's Club on Thursday and Celtic Club on Friday.    Yea.   I get to see people.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: