Tuesday, August 18, 2020

Well, Hello

Wasn't able to post yesterday.   A garbage truck entangled with a main line of my service provider, Fidelity and I was unable to connect until this morning.      I understand that some recipients, notably students trying virtual learning were still having problems.

I was sure glad that mine was restored.   I spend a portion of my day on email and do use the web for research.    I am much like Dick that way.    The computer was Wonderful for him his last years.    I remember that when Mother got curious about something, she would have me have Dick look it up for her.   He would and I would deliver the printed report.    Such a lovely memory.\

It is a bit and I mean bit, cooler here today.   The main relief is that the humidity is down.   Kerry came to clean today and I went shopping this afternoon.   So with my daily chores I kept myself amused quite well.

Tomorrow is turning our to be somewhat eventful.     I do like goals for the day.  Goes back to my working years.   I like to have SOME challenges.     I am thinking of a quilting project to commemorate COVID19 and am finishing a wall hanging of one of my Celtic Saints.

Trying to keep writing and editing my work too.    Not as enthusiastically as I should but I do it and am getting better all the time


Love you all

Dia Dhuit

Mary

 

No comments: