Sunday, August 23, 2020

A Pleasant Quiet Sunday

Vita and I were home all day except for our walks.    She seemed very happy with them and even spent some time out in the back yard soaking up the sun and at least once chasing a squirrel.

I worked on some writing, some quilt stuff and just kind of lazed around catching up on news and checking things on the internet.    I learned from Dick that if one needs to be amused.   Think of something and do research.   Wow are we lucky.     One used to have to go to libraries and other places that had lots of books and then search them all for whatever.    And nothing currant was in them.    The libraries and book holders are still important because they have in detail things that might not be permanent if it was not for them and one can lean back and read.  

I still love books though I have been not reading them as much since Dick got sick.    I must start again.   I read two books recently and LOVED it.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: