Wednesday, August 26, 2020

Sunny and Warm

It is supposed to be sunnier and warmer over the weekend.    We are getting more humid also.   We may have a BIT of rain from the hurricane, but it does not look good and we sure could use it.

This morning our Bible Study met for the first time since February.    We cannot meet at church so our intrepid leader, Judy, opened up her house for us.    Someone brought donuts and she made a breakfast casserole and fruit salad.    We all caught up with each other and avoided hugging.   We spent a bit of time on the book we have read during this time called Ten Prayers God Always Says Yes To by Anthony  DeStefano.     Really a super read.   We decided to meet next month, again at someone's house and I volunteered to bring scones.      This is such a great support group.    We all missed it.

This afternoon, I got my hair cut.    Poor Vita really felt neglected because I left her TWICE in ONE day.   Somehow, I don't feel sorry for the spoiled little creature.     And I have noone to blame but myself for her spoiled condition:)

Tomorrow Writer's Club in the evening..   Super.

Hope you are all well and taking care of yourselves.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

 

Rain will fall again

And bring life to to the dry earth

And joy to the world.

 

(I don't imagine they feel this way in the flood areas.)

 

No comments: