Monday, September 28, 2015

Well, I am behind on things already and I have only been back home for 4 days.

I seem to have lost all my pictures of the trip. I will call the camera company tomorrow to see if they can be retrieved.  As my friend Maureen says I have them in my mind.   I will be able to pick up some from my fellow travelers as time passes.  I already have one from  a friend that I will send tomorrow.


 Have been really busy packing and just organizing.  Went to Bible Study this morning.  We had a lively discussion on the fact that those original apostles just left their lives, to follow Jesus.   What a leap of faith that was.

Have not heard from my Realtor as to whether either of the people who looked at the condo are ready to make an offer.   It is hard to wait.     I don't know whether to be packing frantically or just going through things as I have been. 

I need to be able to go back to the wonderful adventures that I just had, such as climbing up St. Michael's Mount to the beautiful church up there.   I worked my legs to the max.   There are two ways to get over to the Mount.   By car or tram when the tide is out or by boat when the tide is in.   Quite an experience.   I have never seen such an intricate and extensive way to be climbing to an adventure.  All cobbled paths and stone steps.   No even paths at all.   Kind of like live.

Dia dhuit

Mary.

No comments: