Wednesday, September 30, 2015

A perfect day.   Cool weather is upon us.  Not that it could not get warm agin, after all it is only the end of September.  Actually it is hard to think that tomorrow will be October already.   I have not heard from Alison since last week.   I am assuming that the two potential offers have faded.  But there have been no requests to see the home either.

Kind of discouraging, but it will be OK.   I keep going through closets and drawers and pitching and donating and packing so that when things happen, I will be ready.

Today, I got my hair cut.   The rest of the day, Nicky and I spent at home just working.    I am tired now and ready to get a good night's sleep.


I tied up a lot of loose ends on things that are just hanging over me.   Tomorrow I have a long list again and need to figure out when I will be leaving for IBAM and returning the weekend of the 9th.   I will be getting serious about my talk also.

Tomorrow I will be getting a chiropractic treatment.   I am looking forward to that as my neck is sore and I have been getting headaches again.  It will be OK with a bit of an adjustment.

Want to bake tomorrow too.   I always bake when I am tense.  Pumpkin cupcakes tomorrow.

Dia Dhuit

Mary  

No comments: