Saturday, October 03, 2015

This was a nice day.   I had an awful night, but the day made up for it.

I went to Joan Kramer's mid morning for a reflexology treatment.   That helped take some of the aches and pains out of my body. AND we had a good visit.   I will be riding to Chicago for IBAM with her and Richard next Friday.   Joan gives a talk in the Literary Corner also.   I will be preparing seriously, starting tomorrow.   I have a general theme and a couple of props and will work from there.

I got a call from Alison.   She has a showing tomorrow morning at about 11:30AM.  So Nicky and I will go to visit Edie across the street again.   Someone is also coming on Monday Morning.   Glad there is some activity as we have not heard from the two that expressed some interest earlier.

Went to Mass at 4PM.   I was a Eucharistic Minister so really loved the service.   As I say, I love to be able to give Jesus to people.


The evening is just flying by.   I am glad actually as I need a good night's sleep.  It HAS to be better than last night. 

I get to stay in the neighborhood all day tomorrow anyway.   Monday is really busy.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: