Thursday, October 01, 2015

Quite a busy day.    My house cleaner, Shanna, came at about 8:30AM.    I got took the last of the sewing stuff to my neighbor Kathy for the Quilt Guild, packed another couple of boxes and caught up on the computer.

I had an appointment with my chiropractor, Dr. Wiegand, at 2:40PM.  Dropped a bunch of stuff off at St. Vincent de Paul on my way there.   Things are coming together.  Just need a good offer on the home.    The weekend possibility has apparently fizzled.   But we have someone looking on Monday.   Now that I am ready I just wish it would happen quickly.   But it is what is is.  The more time I have the more organized I will be.

Dr. Wiegand has helped my neck.  I can tell already.  Going for a followup a week from Monday.   I will need that.

Hope all is well with all of my loved ones.

Dia Dhuit

Mary


No comments: