Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Another busy day.  Went grocery shopping this morning.  That was easy.  Don't need much these days.


Bobbie came this afternoon and helped me go through my sewing supplies.   It is much easier to be tough when there are two of you to be practical.   We got it all whipped out in about two hours, then I treated her to Cream Scones.   A Cornish afternoon treat of a scone with butter, clotted cream and jelly and tea.   Had that almost every day while I was over in Cornwall and the Isle of Man. 

Got some more packing done too.   Have not heard from Alison as to whether either of the people who had an interest in the condo were going to present an offer.   Darn.

Oh, well.   God has done a good job of taking care of me this far.   I know that He will continue to do so.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: