Friday, October 02, 2015

Another busy day.    I slept til 7:10AM.   A bit late, but not too much.   Got a lot done around the house and went to lunch with my bank buddies for the first time in months.   It was a good visit and I enjoyed my Dairy Queen bacon cheeseburger.

Did I tell you all, I found that the pictures from Cornwall, DID end up on my Microsoft Live Photo Gallery so when I figure out how, you will be seeing them.    I was SO happy.

Tonight I wen to the Plymouth Arts Center for their annual En Peine Air event.   From September 24th until the 30th artist from all over the state came and painted Plymouth.   I saw a group at the Highland and Hummingbird which is just across the street from us.  Kate had several at her home.    I told her she was the bell of the ball with the number of paintings of her home.   Some of the house and some of her gardens.  My friend, Joan Schwabe, had two painting in the show and Alan Pape and Kerry Kautzer, two other artist friends of mine were also featured. 

They always have snacks and wine and I always know people, so decided to go to the reception.   I was not disappointed.  

I don't know how I got so behind on wash.   Must have been the trip, I washed clothes and towels all day.   But I AM caught up.   I also baked Decadent Pumpkin Cupcakes.   Nummy Nummy   Come by if you want some.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: