Friday, September 25, 2015

Well, I slept til 7:30AM.   Late for me.   Nicky was cooperative.    I am still a bit jet lagged.  I got most of the travel stuff put away and sorted, am caught up on the bills and washing.   Nicky and I have had some nice walks and I think I have let people know that I am safe home.

Still have not taken time to download the pictures.    Will get to it before the weekend is over.   I am also packing when I get a chance as there is a possibility of an offer coming in that would require that I get out of here in about a month.   HELP!!..   Better that than waiting months for a sale.

Nicky had a visitor today.   My neighbor, Kay, who lost her Gary recently.  Her grandson Ian was visiting and he wanted to see Nicky.   I told them that any time I am home, he can come to visit.   Nicky who loved Ian and just ate up all the love.

Had a long visit on the phone with Bart today.  

Tomorrow will be the 100 Thousand Poets for Change event in Sheboygan.  I am going to read a poem and sing The Green Fields of France for the event.    Last year I participate too.    I sang The Island that year.

I can't believe the beautiful weather we have been having lately.   And I still am amazed at the lovely weather that we had in Cornwall and on the Isle of Man while I was vacationing there.

I had to leave just once.   Filled up the gas tank and picked up some milk.  

Tomorrow will possible be more organized as I settle back into US time.  

Dia Dhuit

Mary




No comments: