Thursday, June 04, 2015

We had rain most of the day today again.    I am so grateful as we were in need of some and it is gone for a while now.

I talked to both Nora and Barbara, from our Oklahoma and Texas families, and they are fine.

Last night I went to Sheboygan Visual Artists at the Ebco Artworks  for their Sculpture and Blues final Friday event.    It was great I ran into several friends, saw a great art exhibit and heard a great band and had good snacks.     How can one go wrong.   When I got home, I was too tired to write but knew you would understand.   I was able to spread more word about Bloomsday too.

Today, I was home all day except for Mass at 4PM.    I am all ready for the Board meeting on Tuesday, made some phone calls, did my wash and took a nap.

Tomorrow will be a whole day at home too and I intend to tackle a couple of small cluttered areas as the day goes on.

My ribs and neck are feeling better.  The weather is probably the biggest problem with them.   I do have to go back to see Dr. Fehrman about my shoulder and arm.   It is getting worse.

It is supposed to be a bit chilly the next few days.   Oh well,   summer will come, perhaps not for long, but it will come.

Dia dhuit

Mary

No comments: