Monday, June 01, 2015

I am so sad

Bart and Barb have had to change their plans for the visit this week.  It seems that Barb's mother had dizzy spells over the weekend and Barb has to see that she gets checked by a doctor.   She did not want to got to Urgent Care.   So here we are.      I am so disappointed and so are Bart and Barb.   Barb really needed this vacation.   Hopefully they will be able to do a weekend fun thing closer to home.    But I feel so bad.

Oh Well.  Things will go on, they always do.

I went to Bible Study this morning and then to see Mother.    She was just finishing physical therapy, so I got an update on that.   She is, according to her therapist, doing well.   She is standing at the parallel bars and even taking a step or two, albeit with some discomfort.   Her pain is an ongoing concern.   The doctor has adjusted her meds and have addressed the fact that she feel a bit nauseous.   She does not actually throw up but that is an uncomfortable feeling.   They moved her to a room two doors down from the nurses station which will be much safer for her.  She will be able to get to the lunch room more easily also.  It is exactly the same floor space and plan, so she will be happy.   As Dick used to say.  "Change is bad."

I picked up chicken and steak fries for my lunch.  Tasted good.

Guess that is all now.   No excitement for the week.  But the room is still ready if a miracle happens and they can come.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

I miss my boys so much.





No comments: