Thursday, June 04, 2015

I was able to stay home and catch up on Tallgrass and Bloomsday paperwork today.   At least most of the day.    After lunch, I did take Nicky for a little ride as I had to get stamps for myself and check the PO Box for Tallgrass Condos.    He liked that.   Especially as he did not end up at the vets this time.   

We have started our once a week gatherings of whoever can come in Tallgrass.   We had a nice group today.   Everybody just brings a chair and whatever they want to drink and we sit and visit.   Today was gorgeous.   Sunshine, but not too hot especially under the shade of the trees.

Tomorrow I can finish up several projects and will be picking up heartworm and flea and tick meds for Nicky. 

I need to start feeling creative again.   This has been a rather long dry spell and I don't like it.  

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: