Wednesday, June 03, 2015

A very disjointed day.    I went grocery shopping this morning.   (Got to get those lottery tickets, you know.   That is in Dick's honor and I will buy them forever.   One of these days our "special" numbers will come up. 

It was a weird day.   I ended up on the phone with Quicken, getting the connections with Wells straightened out.  It TOOK Hours.   I hope it is done.   The only reason I upgraded is because Wells no longer recognized the version of Quicken that I had.  Tomorrow will be the test, when I update.   Otherwise, I am probably destined for another marathon.  Why these companies cannot have problems resolved before they throw their new stuff out to the world is beyond me.

I enjoyed a glass of wine with my neighbors.  I saw them on their deck and had some food for their "grand dog" so took my wine and Nicki and joined them for a bit.  We interacted withe our new lawn mowers too.

Time for winding down.    I love you all.

Dia Dhuit

Mary




 Amicus Marcelling states – “A whole troop of foreigners would not be able to withstand a single Celt if he called his wife to his assistance”!

No comments: