Friday, June 05, 2015

It was chilly today.   Not awful but chilly. 

I spent a fortune on Mr. Nicky for heartworm and flea and tic meds.  I let him ride along.   He seems to like that a lot.  He ate the heartworm med ok but seemed to feel that he was in trouble when I made him sit still as I squeezed the other stuff on the skin on his back.

I have all the Tallgrass stuff done uneil I get feedback from the board.   I have the CWI stuff ALMOST ready to send to Rasemary AND I got two new volunteers for Bloomsday.  Please help if you can.   I still need readers and listeners.


I watered the tomato plants today.  Tomorrow the herbs.    We are supposed to get rain on Sunday, so that should take care of things for a bit.

Talked to my cousin Laura Westenberger, Patty's daughter today.   They cannot come when Jay is here but will try to come later in the summer.   I told her that I have lots of room.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: