Saturday, January 17, 2015

I am so very tired.    I spent the morning working on the Conference again, mainly getting things prepared to proceed on Monday when business can be conducted.  I also did my wash and cleaned the kitchen.    My cleaning lady is switching to Tuesday mornings and the kitchen just can't go that long.   Actually, the counters and stove have to be cleaned daily, even with just me here.

This afternoon, I went out to Eli's on Hwy 67 near Hwy J to meet the rabbit hunters after their hunt to participate in the annual sausage tasting contest.    This is the 30th year that the guys have done this.  Amazing.   Eight people brought their sausages.   The winner was made by Roehrborn Meats.   I am not sure where but some of you might.   There was one this time with cheese in it and one with part bear meat.   Had a great time visiting with the hunters.    I miss them now that I don't hunt.  The Behr boys were there and Sara came, of course.   Sara says HI BOBBIE!

So I am trying to perk up a bit because it is way to early to go to bed, at least to sleep.   But I may anyway to get the load off of my hips and put cold on my shoulder.    I already soaked my hips because they were so sore.

My face, by the way, looks good.    I had told Jeff and Kathy that I heal fast.   Jeff was really surprised at how true this is.

So tomorrow, Mass to 9:30AM and then the rest of the day here.   I want to zone in on my Cornwall trip.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: