Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Well, I was home all day until evening.   I really did get a lot done considering that I have purposely been taking it very easy and resting often so that the aching shoulder and knee get a chance to heal.

Nicky and I have been out several times.   The salt on the street makes his little feet hurt and he HAS to poop pretty soon.  Poor little guy.

Jeff and Kathy stopped by on their way to see Mom this morning.   They wanted to meet Nicky.   I was so glad to have company.   He still is very shy when people come in, but I know that as there is more activity and he is here longer, he will feel secure.    

Well, I just got home from a nice seminar at church.   Always love to be learning more about my faith.   It is so cold and My shoulder is so sore.   I am going RIGHT to BED.

Did Dhuit

Mary

No comments: