Monday, January 12, 2015

Oops

The last two days have been a bit rocky.

Last night as I was bringing Nicky in from his last walk, I fell on the porch onto my face and arm and knee.   When I got in the house and looked at my face, my nose was bleeding like crazy.   I knew I needed help so I called my neighbors, Peg and Bob Hurrie.    Peg is a retired nurse and when she looked at my nose figured that I needed some stitches.   So she drove me to Sheboygan Memorial ti Emergency.

Sure enough.   Three stitches and a good exam later we were back home at about 10:30PM.   I took a pain pill and went right to bed.

I also strained the shoulder and knee that have been improving up to now.   I see my chiropractor on Thursday and will take her advice.   I do not have black eyes but my nose looks like I got into a good fight.  Fortunately, when I wear my glasses, which I can if I balance them carefully, it is not obvious.   This is important ONLY because when I went to see Mom she did not notice.   I don't want her to worry.

I did go to bible study and to see Mom.   When I got home I took a nice long nap after lunch and will be way ready for bed tonight.   I am going to take a nice warm bath to try to settle the aches in my shoulder and knee then use cold when I go to bed.

So pray for your clutzy friend and relative.   I do generally heal quickly.

Until tomorrow.

Dia Dhuit

Mary


No comments: