Wednesday, January 14, 2015

I AM healing

I am itching which is a good sign of healing.  

It was a busy morning.  I had to go grocery shopping, to the post office, to the bank and to the police station to dispose of old medicines.

I was exhausted when I got home but with  a couple of rests, I still got my banking caught up and did a lot of work on the Celtic Gathering.   I will see the president tomorrow to be sure that she is OK with the plan.   I talked to Brenda today.  She is scoping out restaurants and Celtic groups for me.  I have Black Earth firmed up.  Will be in touch with Michael early next week to decide what we want to do and the cost.

Need costs to get the information out.

So.  Tomorrow I will see my chiropractor and be sure that there is no more damage than I think.   I am feeling better every day.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: