Sunday, January 11, 2015

A day at home.

It was a bit warmer.  Nicky and I had a good walk this morning.  We walked all the way down to the end of the tract and back.    And his little feet did not get upset.

I went out to Rhine Plymouth today to start the pistol league.   Several of my friends were there and glad to see me.   Makes the trip worth while.  Jerry Coenen went down with me when I finally was able to go.  A couple of the guys took 10 targets each and were down there a really long time.  Didn't matter to me.    Jerry was able to  give me some good tips and reminders when I did go down.   My targets were not bad at all.  It has been almost a year since I shot, so I am very pleased.

I talked to some of my family today, Barbara, Richard and Bret today so I feel fulfilled.  Sound silly, but I miss being close to them.

Busy day ahead tomorrow.   So must hope for a good sleep.  Last night was really rough.  I couldn't get comfortable and did not sleep very well.    Always look for the best thought.  Tonight will be better.

Dia dhuit
  Maru

No comments: