Friday, January 16, 2015

A good day

I know it is warmer, but when 35 is warm, one knows there is something wrong with one's perception of warm. 

I had an appointment with Dr. Murthy this morning to get my stitches out.   It went quite well.   He had a student or intern or whatever working with him who was very nice.    The stitches came out very easily.  Now I just have to let it heal.

I did a lot of CWI Gathering stuff today and rested this afternoon.   At 5PM I drove over to Rhine and shot pistol league.  I am not doing too bad.   Need practice obviously but will keep plugging away.

Tomorrow is quiet except that I am going to join the rabbit hunters around noon for the annual sausage tasting.   If you want to come, Bobbie, we are going to be at that restaurant/bar on Hwy 67 just west of J.  

I am sore in the shoulder.   Not surprising as I got worked on yesterday.  I am going to take the dog out, fix the coffee pot and go to bed.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: