Sunday, March 02, 2014

Home almost all day and I rested my foot.

I did go to Mass at 9:30AM this morning.  I went a bit early so that I could get a parking place hear the front door.   Didn't want to have to walk through any ice or wet.

Mass was lovely.  Fr. Dan is back, at least for masses and clerical work.   He really looked quite good.

I stopped at the Engel's with their communion and then came home and STAYED.

Got a couple of calls today,  Richard and Brenda and my sister Nora, and Jeff.   Makes me feel good.   I am so blessed to have so many people who care for me.  I napped a couple of times as too much moving around made me sore and tired.

I am going to bed now with the Oscars on.   That way my feet will be up and I cab rest.   Thanks for all the concern.

I love you all
Dia  Dhuit

Mary

No comments: