Thursday, March 06, 2014

 Whew.   This was quite a busy day for me.    I dis more wash, cleaned the kitchen, baked some bread, and researched more on St. Colm Cille.  He is the current Patron Saint that I am working on and had a VERY eventful life.  

After a nice lunch of leftover pasty, with corn and sliced tomato and a bit of strawberry dessert, I headed out on a slew of errands.

First I went to Walgreens to pick up a couple of prescriptions, dental floss and vitamin supplements.   The to the bank to deposit a check for me and one for Mom.   I stopped at the Plymouth Arts Center and got a ticket for Mary Calvey's Shamrocks and Shenanigans for Friday May 14th.   It will be the beginning of a St. Patrick's Day weekend.   Bobbie and Bill and I will be going to the second of the plays in my Christmas present series on Sunday afternoon.  The play is called Getting Sara Married.   Then finally on Monday the annual Irishman's Walk in Plymouth, always on St. Patricks Day will occur.  I won't be able to march yet.   I can't imagine that my foot will be well enough to take that long a walk.   So I will be wise about it.   I will meet my Celtic Ladies as usual.   I can, if needed, drive them up to the start place and then  come back and reserve a table for us.

This evening I called Bobbie.  Her picture is in the Current at the side of the article they put in about the Celtic Women.  She and Bill are going to visit Leslie and Bill next month.    A good time for a break.  

So that is my day.   Tomorrow I will go to see Mom and in the evening will go to the Bust Up for the pistol league.  That will be interesting.

Dia Dhuit

Mary



When we are confined inside
The dark house of suffering
That moonlight might find a window.  

From John O'Donohue's To Bless the Space Between Us.

No comments: