Saturday, March 08, 2014

Another busy day.

I had fully intended to stay home today, but Jeff and Kathy and Randy and Donna were working at Mom's so I went down to help out there.

Before I went, I called Meadow View about Mom's colostomy supplies.   Long story, but I ended up calling Aurora Superior to see if they had any in stock and taking the long way to Mom's house.   I went to the drug store, to Meadow View and then on to Mother's.   Got another special little visit with Mom that way. 

We got all the cupboards empty.   I swear that cupboards and cabinets are reproducing in that house, but we think we finally have them all emptied.

I came home at about 2PM and make a few phone calls.   I brought all the baskets and vases that nobody wanted home to give to my friend who makes baskets for fundraisers and can use all that stuff.   It means she doesn't have to buy it.

I went to the 4PM Mass at St. Johns, stopped off at Rita and Tom's with communion and am now ready for bed.   I want to go to bed early so am kind of glad we are losing an hour.   I can pretend it is an hour later.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: