Sunday, March 09, 2014

Except for going to St. Thomas in Elkhart Lake this evening for the first of two nights of a Parish Mission, I was home all day.    I was decadent and slept until almost 10AM.  Roxie was not pleased about every half hour she would come and start stroking my face and mewing.   I would just pet her and talk to her until she lay down again. 

It was a good day.   I got letters written emails sent, reading done and cooked full meal of rabbit for my lunch which will provide the center of a couple of meals this week.   It was one of two rabbits that my friend Jerry Coenan gave me.   Pretty good too.  I cooked it with a recipe out of my New Orleans creole cooking book by Big Kevin.   The recipe is called Ya Ya Rabbit.

The meeting tonight was quit interesting.   I am also in a book group at St. Johns studying a book called Rediscover Catholicism by Matthew Kelly.  The priest who is conducting our mission was right on with the chapters I just read for our Tuesday study.   Funny how that often works.  Basically we just have to be and continue to be the best version of ourselves.  

Tomorrow will be busy ALL day.  A Monday Plus.  

Until then  Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: