Wednesday, March 12, 2014

I am watching Roxie finishing off my milk.   I got onto a phone call with Leslie and Bill and didn't protect my glass.   She is happy but struggling to get to the bottom of the glass.

It was not so busy today.   I went to see Mom at about 10AM and stayed until she was ready for dinner.   She is still after me because the bottom of the glass is just beyond her tongue's reach. 

Mom is doing well.  We talked about a lot of things.   She is concerned that the letters and documents fromyears past are treated with respect and I was able to reassure her that Jeff is going through everything to be sure that all important things are kept.

I took a long nap this afternoon.

Today is my Great Grandson Marcus' birthday.  He is two already.   What a handsome young boy he is and I am so happy that he is blessed with such loving parents who will help him grow to all that he can be.

Happy Birthday Marcus.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: