Thursday, March 13, 2014


 I only stepped out of the house once today, that was to get the mail.   It was very cold again so that was a good call.

I got a lot of wash done today and cleaned the kitchen and went through some of the food that I had to rush down to the freezer downstairs.  (I don't have any idea what is happening with the font as I am typing.  Really weird.)   Curt from the appliance repair company came with the right fuse and put it in this afternoon.   Should be good for quite a while again.   It has been a really good refrigerator.
 
A new Hells Kitchen started on Fox.   I mended on the Cathedral Window quilt while I watched it.    Want to get that done for Randy and Donna.   Donna will put it on Mom's bed.  They took the bed frame.
 
Tomorrow will be a little busier and I am going to join Nancy Roehre at the Plymouth Arts Center for Shamrocks and Shenanigans, an Irish song fest that another friend of ours, Mary Calvey, puts on each year.
 
Just the beginning of the St. Patrick Day festivities.  Culminating with the Walk on Monday.
 
Dia Dhuit
 
Mary
 
 
We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to public office
~Aesop~
 
If we got one-tenth of what was promised to us in these State of the Union speeches, there wouldn't be any inducement to go to heaven.
~Will Rogers~

No comments: