Saturday, October 05, 2013

Boy, did we ever have a storm come through Plymouth today.    It rained last night too.   BUT.   I had to go in to Sheboygan for some supplies for Mom around noon and when I got home decided to rest for a bit as I had been busy sewing and arranging things all morning.

I barely got down on the couch when thunder started off in the distance - then it started to rain, then the thunder kept coming closer and getting louder and the rain just tried to outdo the noise of the thunder.    Water was just pouring off the edges of the house despite the gutters.   Sure don't have to worry about watering.

It stopped before I left for church.    Actually there was a bit of mist but I didn't need my umbrella and decided that if it was raining when I came out, God must think I needed a bath.   And He must have felt that I was clean enough.

I brought communion to my Rita and Tom.   Rita can't swallow the host without too much danger of choking, so we broke a little sliver off of Tom's host and she could dissolve it on her tongue.   Jesus is in any piece of it.   I also brought my River Jordon water to bless them with.   

We are starting an Evangelization  movement in the Catholic Church.   About time.   

Tomorrow, I could go to an event in Sheboygan but I think I will just stay home as I still have a lot to do before Friday and want everything just right.

I am going to close this and actually prepare myself a little dessert of Irish Cream and Decaf coffee.
It just sounds good on a gloomy night.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

  Remember... Four boxes keep us free: the soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.
  

THIS SHOULD GO AROUND THE UNITED STATES SO PEOPLE CAN SEE JUST WHAT IS GOING ON. MAYBE EVEN THE POLITICALLY BLIND ONES WILL LEARN SOMETHING FROM IT.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous
by letting the American Government
take care of him;
better take a closer look at the American Indian."
Henry Ford

No comments: