Monday, September 30, 2013

Another beautiful day.   Not too hot, not to cold.   The trees seem to know that it is autumn, at least some of them as there is more color everytime I go out.

I went to Sheboygan Falls this morning for Bible study which was very interesting.    We are in Acts, just starting and marveling over this Spirit coming down on the apostles and this speaking to people and them understanding them in their own language.    That would sure be a handy gift.   Perhaps a lot of world problems would be solved if people understood each other.

Had a good visit with Mother.   But she was so very tired.   I found out that she had fallen this weekend and bruised up her face and cut her arm.   She pushed her button  and the emergency people reached Randy and Donna who came right over.   She didn't break anything so they covered her cuts and got her settled.     She said that she wasn't faint, she just fell.  I told her she must know how to fall because she has never broken anything though that one time she dislocated her shoulder.

I left there and went in to Sheboygan to take care of my home owners insurance.

Then home and was it nice to be home and to stay here.    Tomorrow,  I have a lot to do here and will go to the quilt club at 1PM.

So. time to wind the day up.

I am watching Dancing with the Stars.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: