Sunday, September 08, 2013

Sunday

All day, Sunday.  Roxie and I had a lovely day.

I slept until 8AM.    Then I got up and slid into the day.    I baked Kahlua Brownies to take with me for the funeral lunch at St. John's for my friend Marlene's daughter.    Please pray for the family and of course, Mary.   This was unexpected and so sad.    I frosted the brownies with Kahlua frosting tonight.   So tomorrow evening, I can just cut them and bring on a plate.

I also baked the country bread that I had mixed together yesterday.   I LOVE that bread and it is so EASY.  

Then I fixed my lunch and afterwards took a nap.    I hope that will catch me up a bit.   I slept for two hours.    I did not take any pain pills until this afternoon and then took one of the half dose ones.    The  injections I got on Wednesday do seem to be helping.    I still have some pain in my arm, but the shoulder and neck have calmed down a lot.

I woke up in time for the Packer Game anyway.    I did take a walk at about the third quarter.    I have been trying to get myself out on the road to exercise and it was so nice today that I did not want to miss it.    Roxie and I even sat our on the deck for a bit.

I was very torn by the Packer game.   My "formula" made me choose San Francisco.   So every time either team got a touchdown I was cheering.    I frankly would have been happy either way.   The points make up a bit for the loss.   At least to me.

Tomorrow will be very busy and long.    I have Bible Study in the morning and then will be at Mom's.   I am going to eat at her house because I have to pick up Sy Regan for the Sheboygan County Writer's club in Sheboygan at 1PM.  

Home again, I will be meeting the Bank Ladies at church when we drop off our desserts for the Funeral Lunch.   We are meeting at 5:30PM as the mass will be at 6:30PM.   So it will be a long day.

Til tomorrow

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: