Friday, September 13, 2013

I have the doors open because I had the oven on enough that it got a bit warm in here.  I can hear the Plymouth High School football game and off and on the band chimes in.   They are playing Sheboygan Falls so there is always a lot of hype and excitement about that.   I love hearing the sounds.

I was home most of the day.   I am feeding my neighbor's cat, Bailey, while they are gone.   They will be back sometime Sunday evening.    He is a sweet cat and I enjoy visiting with him.    Sometimes he wants to be petted by me, and sometimes not.    Today he just wanted food.   He only gets canned food once a day so was very disappointed in me this evening when I didn't give him a second portion.  I haven't told him that Roxie gets two servings a day.

I did have lunch with the bank ladies.   There were only three of us today.   We are all concerned about Marlene, she was at a friend's funeral today, just 4 days after her daughter's funeral.   Hard to imagine.   We can only pray and be there if she asks.

Talked to Jim and Michele this evening.   Jim had a knee surgery, you know.   He is healing well and starting therapy.    They sounded good.    

I spent pieces of the day taking care of the produce that I have that has to be preserved.    I made a couple of salads for the next day or two.   I made chocolate zucchini bread.    I have some more shredded zucchini that I need to either freeze or use tomorrow.  I am thinking soup.

So Roxie seems to think that I should be going to bed now.   I believe she is right.

So Until tomorrow.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: