Monday, September 09, 2013

Way too much today.

I had bible study this morning.   It was a good way to begin the week.   We are on Acts of the Apostles, which is quite interesting.   We read Luke's telling us how Peter described Judas's death.   I thought, from Matthew's Gospel that he hanged himself which is bad enough but Peter says stuff about entrails spilling out.   Ich.   We ran out of time, so will need to go into that further next week.

Then I went over to Mother's.   We paid her bills and had a goodly time to visit as I stayed and ate lunch with her.   Good thing I did as her Meals of Wheels dish was made with cabbage.   I gave her mine which was venison and we both had good lunches.  

 Then I went to Sheboygan Via Sy Regan's house as I take him to Writer's Club with me.    We had a speaker.   A Shannon, from Orange Hat Publishing.   I need to talk to her about a couple of things.  She is very articulate.    I met her at the Book and Writers Fair in Port Washington a couple of weeks ago.    She does a great job on Children's books and I would like help with that.   Illustrating anyway.   I have several ideas about how I want to do this.  I have written the book though I am doing some revisions to spark it a bit.

Then this evening I went to the funeral of my friend Marlene Schueffner's daughter Mary.   Very sad.   We all know how hard it is to lose a child.

Lots of prayers needed.   Please pray for Denise, my niece's mother in law, who also passed away and was buried today.

I am going to go to bed.    Tomorrow can start out fresh and I have no actual scheduled items.   I probably will grocery shop but don't have to worry about that yet.  

Gary Anderson is going to come tomorrow afternoon some time to start repairing the walls and corners in the house.  

So Til Tomorrow.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: