Tuesday, September 10, 2013

A very productive day.    It was over 90Degrees and humid but I did not have to be out in it much so that meant little to me.

I did go grocery shopping this morning.    I needed a "couple of things" that ended up costing  $60.00 EVEN.      Then I went to the liquor dept and bought three bottles of wine,   two for me and one to take to Mom.   That bill came to $27.27.   Now I am not in the habit of telling you all how much I spend at the store, but I am glad I bought a lottery ticket today with those numbers.

Home again, I have finished the minutes for the condo board meeting, folded clothes, cleaned the kitchen and other general cleaning.   

Gary Anderson came today and started the repairs to the walls where the wheel chair dinged them.   He is the guy who fixed the door off the living room when there was the leak in the basement.   He will be back tomorrow to finish.   More than one coat is needed because stuff shrinks as it dries.   Then I will pick up some primer and get that done. 

After he left I went over to Walgreens to pick up a prescription and some Sympathy Cards.   There seems to be a lot of need for them these days.

I received a call from my niece, Vikki.   She is feeling somewhat better.   But she told me that Todd had to take Jacquie to the hospital.   She has pneumonia, I hear.

Got the prayer chains alerted again.

Dia Dhuit

Stay well, please

Mary

No comments: