Saturday, September 14, 2013

Ah.   It was a pleasant day.   I slept in until after 8AM.   Then I did my normal waking up and morning things before taking a walk to feed Bailey.   I think I told you I am on cat duty for a neighbor.   Bailey was really glad to see me and informed me that he was starving.   I stayed long enough to give him a nice petting and some love.    He purred and purred.   He is quite a wise looking cat.

Then I cam e home and cleaned up the kitchen which was full of all kinds of projects as I am still organizing the abundance of the produce.    I froze shredded zucchini for future meals and used some of it in making some absolutely delicious fritters to go with a leftover hamburger patty and some salads.  I have cukes in vinegar  and dill dressing and a nice pasta veggie salad.

I worked a lot on the book today.  

Went to Mass at 4PM.   I brought communion to my neighbors Rita and Tom.   Love doing that.

I had a chefs salad for supper.

Tomorrow should be quiet too.   I am going to send out a message to everybody to see if someone wants to see New Orleans with me next month.   Several people had expressed an interest and now I can't remember who they are.

So. Til Tomorrow

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: