Sunday, July 28, 2013

The last week in July

It was a whole day at home.   It was chilly most of the day so I didn't even feel that I had to go out for any reason.   I know I know  It is good to get out.    I have made a little "vow" so myself that I am going to start walking in the mornings again.    I will just pretend I have a doggie to go with me.  

I can't believe that July is almost over.   August is going to be SO busy.   But fun busy. 

This week is really quite quiet.    Tomorrow is a usual Monday morning but I have no meetings in the afternoon.   The rest of the week is mine.    Good thing.   There are a lot of projects that need to be done by the end of August or prepared to be done IN August.  

I have an additional problem.   I put a load of wash in the machine and it won't start agitating.   I don't know what that means but I need to call Mike at Mike's Appliance in the morning.   It's always something.

So.   Til tomorrow

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: