Thursday, August 01, 2013

It was a very strange busy day.  Starting off I slept until about 8AM.  Roxie decided that it was OK for me to sleep in today.  Probably because she started at about 4:30AM telling me she wanted breakfast. 

I just puttered at things until it got to be almost 11AM.  I did bake a cake to take to City Park.  The Plymouth Historical Society had the cake stand tonight .

 Then I had to get the car in for service.   I enjoyed my hanging around there talking to two guys until they left, doing a crossword puzzle and smiling an interacting with a sweet little 8 month old girl and her parents.

I picked up my lunch at the new A8 Panda fast food restaurant.   I probably would have eaten there, but they did not have hot tea so I came home.   I thought the food was good, I got cashew chicken.   But the egg roll was nondiscript.   Go figure.

This evening, I delivered the cake which I frosted this afternoon to the Plymouth Historical Society and then joined the Tall Grass neighbors for a social in our open area.  I had some wine.  It is fun to have a glass of wine with friends.   A lovely way to end the day.

So that is my day.   Until tomorrow.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: