Monday, July 29, 2013

Another rather chilly day, but no rain and I kind of like this kind of weather myself.

I went into Sheboygan to the Aurora Phamacy to pick up some things for MOM.   With the Medicare rules she was down to the last of some equipment that she needs.   They are really strict about how often you can get things.   And since I was going there it was just as easy for me to swing into Sheboygan rather than having Eileen or Dolores make a special trip just for that.

Bible Study was quite interesting.   It is amazing what discussions one can get into on the Prodigal Son.   Yes, I know that we are studying Psalms but the last lesson was two Gospels just to reinforce something that I am not sure of.   But the discussion was good.   We liked that the commentary specifically told us that we are to be ready for the"banquet"   and that only partygoers are permitted.    I'm ready for that.   But not quite yet.   I think I still have things to do.

Mother and I had a really good visit.  She was very tired but otherwise seemed OK.   I think she wants to go to the party.    She is just waiting for God to send the invitation.  She as much as tells us that.   But we will just enjoy her as long as we can.  I am so glad that she seems happy and does not hurt.

I was home the rest of the day.   And except for grocery shopping will be home all day tomorrow.   I will pretty much reach my deadline of having Andrew finished by Thursday.   I am trying to get some maps to insert and have a perfect source if we can just figure out how I can edit them.

So.  I am going to rest tonight and finish reviewing a manuscript for a friend. 

Dia Dhuit

Mary




No comments: