Tuesday, July 30, 2013

It has been raining.   None all day but they said we might get a bit tonight and by golly they were right.   Those weatherpersons are getting better all the time.

I went grocery shopping this morning.   I didn't need much so I bought two experiments.    I bought a plantain.   I am going to boil and mash it.   I keep seeing them on the cooking shows and know that that silly plantain liked to fool people into thinking it is like a banana.   But it isn't.   I will try it tomorrow and let you know.

I also bought some fresh ginger root.   I have been trying ginger tea to sooth my stomach and will experiment with fresh tea.

I feel I had a very successful day with my writing.   I have been trying to download a map into a file that I can edit.   I got it into Microsoft Power Point and could print it but couldn't edit it.    Somehow, in my experimenting, I got it into Open Office Impress and I can do what I want with it so I am a happy person.   I am not exactly sure HOW but if I did it once, I can do it again.

So now I can go to bed tonight knowing that I can indeed finish the Andrew Chapter in July.   Well, maybe I will need just ONE more day.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: