Sunday, June 02, 2013

It was in the forties when I woke up this morning.    It got up to 62 but is already dropping down.   The next few days.   I did take the glass out of my front door and got the screen in.   I am having a bit of trouble getting the glass down to its summer resting place but have it out in the garage and when someone is here, they can help me.

I finished the shams for my bed pillows.   I am very pleased.

The rest of the day was cool.    I finished several little projects and put a lot of things away.

 I went at 9:30AM this morning.   I picked up my friend Rita on my way.   As I told you, she isn't supposed to drive anymore.    We found my new next door neighbor Linda seated in the pew with us.    That is nice.   She is very pleasant and should be a good addition to the neighborhood.

Now I get to just wind down, relax and read until I get to bed and sleep.

Have a great week.  

Keep Jim and Michele in your hearts as I got an email saying they will not have power until tomorrow OR the next day.    I called and left a message but haven't heard.   At least, we know that they were not hurt.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: