Saturday, June 08, 2013

Another lovely day.    Sunshine, not to hot.    No wind.   Tomorrow we are expecting rain again.

I was able to be home until it was time for Mass at 4PM.   Tomorrow I will be going to mass at 10:30AM at Blessed Trinity.    They are closing St. Mary School and are formally doing so at the Mass tomorrow.   They have invited past students to come for the Mass and join in a social after Mass.   I really want to be there as I started 6th grade there and went through 8th grade being in the first class graduating from the school.  All nine of us went to St. Mary's, it is really sad to see it close.   There were just not enough people sending their kids to the school.   It doesn't seem to mean as much anymore.

Jim and Michelle called tonight.   They are just fine.    Lost a little food in the power outage, but not much and were safe in the complex's shelter.   They are busy and taking care of each other.    Now I know all my kids are safe for the time being.

I think I told you Bart came though his new implant of his stimulator OK and sounded really good yesterday when I talked to him.  After a bit of healing this should provide a large measure of relief from pain for him.

I cleaned my spice cabinet today and worked on the Scotland trip and on the marketing plan for my book.   I like days like this.

Roxie still is SO needy when I get home from anywhere.   I think she gets afraid when she is alone and is very relieved when I get back.

So Until tomorrow.

All my love

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: