Thursday, June 06, 2013

A super wonderful day at home.   I slept until about 7:30 and then got up and leisurely made my way into the day.  It was cold.   Cold all day.   As a matter of fact it was rainy and cold when I got up.   Roxie wanted me to open the door to the deck but I told her it was much too icky.

I finished cleaning out the cabinets with sewing stuff in them today.  I have a lot to give or throw away.   I also cleaned the pool table.    Next I will attack the closet with fabric and all of that.  One step at a time.

Aside from that, I was busy all day doing things that just took time but were not at all exciting.

Tomorrow will be much more interesting.  I have decided to have lunch with the bank ladies.   Haven't done that for a while.   I have several errands to do while I am out so will have a lot to report.  I am also going to the opening of the new exhibit at the Plymouth Arts Center at 6PM with Kate.   I always enjoy them.  I ran into Kitty Klitch, an artist friend who teaches at Plymouth Arts, and her students also have an exhibit at the Center so I will have a LOT to see.

So until tomorrow

Dia Dhuit

Mary






On the whole, human beings want to be good — but not too good, and not quite all the time.
Quote from George Orwell

No comments: