Tuesday, June 04, 2013

It was chilly all day today.   We are supposed to get rain tonight and it will be cooler tomorrow.   Ich.   Where is summer?   Spring already was a dud.

I started off the morning by putting out the trash.   Not too much this week.   Then I decided to go to Mc Donald's for breakfast.   Suddenly had an urge for a bacon/egg and cheese biscuit.   I ran into my friend Betty and her friend Elaine.   I worked at the bank with Betty.   So she invited me to eat with her.   That was a pleasure.   I eat alone so much.

Next I did my grocery shopping.   Then I drove to The Corner Store in Sheboygan Falls to pick up some chains that I had new clasps put on.   While I was there, I had her check my ring and am I glad I did.   Two of the prongs are GONE.   So they have that to put a new crown or whatever they call it.   I
would be just heartbroken if anything happened to that ring.   I felt naked without it but find that my Claddagh fits on that finger.   So for a week or two, I can survive.

I stopped at Mother's to bring her some supplies that Dick used that she has a use for and I gave her a bottle of wine.   She has been having a glass before she goes to bed at night.   

Home again,  I had some Condo stuff to do and some book stuff to do and some wash.   Then I left for the Plymouth Library and the Kettle Country Quilters.   We had a nice lady, I forgot her name, darn it, do a trunk show of her quilts.  They were just wonderful.   She embellished some of them and is so clever with her embellishments, using buttons and other creative things.

The meeting went well.   I showed my pillow shams at show and tell and the fabrics that I am using for the place mats for our donation to the Plymouth Meals on Wheels.   I should make one extra for Mom and probably will.

Home one MORE time, I have been kind of lazy.   I am just putting things away, and folding clothes and stuff like that.

Tomorrow I will be home all day, yea.   Unless, of course, I WANT to go somewhere.   It is nice to have no appointments.

Saw a cute UTUBE of Marcus eating all by himself.    He is such a cuddle bug. And quite proficient with that spoon, I must say.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: