Sunday, May 05, 2013

What a wonderful day.    I went to Mass in Sheboygan Falls at Blessed Trinity because there was the Mass for Dick today.    Nobody told me it was also First Communion Sunday so the Mass went on and on and on.   I really did not mind as I do enjoy watching the little kids processing in and looking so beautiful and handsome as they go through the ceremony.   I was afraid that Mother would think I had forgotten her.    Then I almost did.   I forgot to get her communion when I went up for mine and had to go and get the key from the chapel and wait till the pictures of all those kids standing in front of the altar were taken before I could get into the tabernacle to get the host.  

Mom was not the least bit concerned and was ready for her communion when I got there.    I picked up a picture of Mother that Dolores found somewhere and had copied for us.   She is very young and wearing this cute hat kind of cocked over one eye.  I can see why Dad fell for her.

I did go out shooting this afternoon.   Now I only have two more targets to shoot and can get them done next Friday.    One of my neighbors, Bonnie, said that she would like to come with me.   That will be fun.   She has pistols so I am assuming that she knows how to shoot.

This next week is starting to get pretty well filled up.   There is something going on every day.    I don't like that at all.   But dental appointments and funerals are adding to some of the usual things.  

So tomorrow , bible study, Mom and practice for that concert at the Plymouth Art Center.   I realized that I will miss the bust up party for the pistol league because of that concert.   Should have checked that out.   Oh Well, I am enjoying singing with a group again.

Bless you all

Dia Dhuit

Mary

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What i don't realize is in reality how you are no longer really a lot more well-preferred than you may be now. You are so intelligent. You realize therefore significantly in terms of this topic, made me for my part believe it from so many numerous angles. Its like men and women aren't involved unless it's something to accomplish with Woman gaga! Your own stuffs nice. All the time care for it up!

Feel free to visit my web page ... graduate certificates online

Anonymous said...

ecigs, electronic cigarette, e cigarette, e cigarette, electronic cigarettes reviews, electronic cigarette starter kit