Saturday, May 11, 2013

This was a lovely day.   It is cooler and we had some rain which I am sure is not a happy event for the farmers.   For me it is rather indifferent, because my livlyhood does not depend on the planting of crops.

I finished the St. Kevin wall hanging by sewing the label on the back.   Completing things gives a person such a good feeling.   I need to hang St. Kevin so that I can take a picture and post it for you all.   I am pleased with him.    I will post the legend at the same time.

The Sheboygan County CWI Literary exchange was at the 1st Congregational Church this afternoon at 1PM.  There were four of us there and what a great sharing we had.   We discussed several of Patricia Monaghan's books that we had read.   She was something else.   Pat was a member and staunch supporter of Celtic Women International.   She passed away in 2012 and we will miss her, but what a legacy she left.  Look her up and read her books.   Wild Girls, the Path of the Young Goddess, is and easy read.

Mass was at 4PM.   Fr. Dan gave all the Mothers in church a special blessing.   I was very pleased with that blessing.   

I got flowers from Richard and Brenda today.   They are beautiful.  Spring flowers with roses.   I will post a picture tomorrow.   Got cards from Bobbie and Bret.   Both beautiful.   And it is only Saturday.

I am really tired today.   Tomorrow, I will be having lunch with the Jeff Deeley's and Mother from 10:30 until 2ish.  Sara is home for the weekend, so I will get to see her and Shane and Georgina will be there too.    I am so pleased to se them.

So.  Til tomorrow.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: