Friday, May 10, 2013

The wind started blowing last night and the rain started coming down and it was still pouring when I got up and when Jody arrived at 8AM.   By the time she left at 10AM the rain was done but it is pretty chilly out there.

I baked a loaf of No Knead Bread today.   I started it last night of course, but had it done by 2PM today.  It is so easy and requires only three ingredients and water.

My neighbor, Jan, came over today to have tea and a visit with me.    She works such odd hours that we seldom get to visit except when I catch her as she is either on her way out or on her way in and we catch up a bit with the car running.     It was good.   She is a talented seamstress and artist but has little time for that.

I finished my league targets at Rhine Plymouth tonight.   The first one was OK but then my arm started hurting and the second was totally rotten.  Go figure.   So this league was pretty bad.   Maybe my arm will be no longer sore and I will be shaking less by the fall league.

I am editing the book for its final submission.    Should be done by next Friday.   This weekend is rather busy.    Tomorrow afternoon,  the Sheboygan Celtic Women will be meeting for our Literary Exchange,  that will work out so well.   The meeting is from 1 to 3 and then I will go to Mass and be home by 5:30PM.   

Gary Anderson, a repairman, is coming by tomorrow to see what he needs to do to repair the dings in the walls left by the wheelchair. 

So it is now time for bed.   Roxie will be glad to go, I think.   She enjoyed having a visitor this afternoon.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: