Saturday, March 30, 2013

The weather people said that it was going to get up to 52 degrees.    I am not sure that I believe this, but without the nice bright sun, it is hard to tell at this time of the year.

Roxie and I were home alone all day.   I finished a chapter in the book, baked some beer bread, cleaned and area in the closet with all the computer paper supplied.   At least three more days in there.  Heaven knows where all this stuff has come from.    There is a lot of paper and supplies still left from when I was still working. 

I also made the reservations for my visit to Oklahoma.   I will be leaving the morning of Tuesday, April 9th and returning the afternoon of April 22nd.

Happy Easter tomorrow.     I will be going to the 8AM Mass.   Then Nancy and Warren are picking me up at about 12:30PM so that we can finish the targets we need to have done by now to give Jerry a chance to compute the classes we are shooting in. 

Bobbie and Bill, as I said invited me for dinner, so I will go there in the late afternoon.

Until tomorrow then

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: