Thursday, March 28, 2013

Today is Holy Thursday.     It was a beautiful day.    The sun shone and the sky was a gorgeous blue.

I spent a good portion of the morning working on the newsletter for the Sheboygan Celtic Women.

I also washed clothes and did a lot of things around the house.    I worked on Mom's quilt and while I was doing that I mixed up dough for Hot Cross Buns in my breadmaker.    When the dough was done, it was almost lunch time.   I brought it upstairs and cut it into 16 balls  for the buns and put them into a pan to rise again. 

After a lunch, I rested a bit and worked some more on the cookbook and made a few phone calls that had to be done.

I prepared an Irish bacon, lettuce, tomato sandwich on a hard roll for my supper.   Memories of Ireland, Right Bobbie?

Tonight I am going to the Holy Thursday services with my neighbor, Jean Steiner.  I wasn't going but she brought me her newspapers and asked if I would like to ride with her, so I decided that I might as well.

When I get back from church I will be heading right to bed so this is my little time with you all for today.

Love you

Dia Dhuit

Mary


No comments: