Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Hi everybody.     I slept until 8AM this morning.     I still have trouble getting to sleep at night and wake up often.    But mornings bed feels really good.

It is still cold but we are expecting a warm up soon.

I did go out once today.   I decided to get a bed skirt so that I can put it on box springs and then use one of my quilts and have the bedroom look nice.    We were so long with  "convenience" and hospital beds that I just didn't really care, but I think it is time to pretty those "convenient" places up for me.    Roxie is quite unimpressed.

Home again,   I have the presentation for the Kettle Quilt club on the Cathedral window pattern almost ready to go.   Just have to make a few copied and do a little organizing.    Good thing.    I am a bit fragmented and Dick is shaking his finger at me.

I continued to work on Mom's quilt.   It is just going to take some time to be sure that the seams that are weakened or apart are all strengthened.    Then I need to find a laundramat with a BIG front loading machine so that I can clean it for her.

So tomorrow I can be home all day and intend to finish at least three things that are in the process of being produced.

Wish me luck.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

A little poem about my childhood>


THE HIDING PLACE

In the crook of the old tree
Beside the old red house
It was safe, quiet
And above all the world.
I was protected in its leafy arms.





No comments: